GENERAL MANAGER, THE PARK NEW DELHI
As a hotelier and about the hotel:
Are you looking at moving to other cities?
Not at present
Who is your target audience and why?
A healthy mix of business & leisure as well as the young & happening guests of our food & beverage spaces.
What is the USP of the hotel?
· Centrally located
· Contemporary design & feel
· Warm & friendly staff with customised services
· Award winning restaurants & well travelled Chefs
· Outstanding entertainment & nightlife
How does the hotel appeal to the business traveller? Please enumerate the features and the facilities that cater to the business traveller.
· Its central location is very key to business travellers
· A carefully crafted in room dining comfort menu specially created to make your experience ‘home away from home’.
· Award winning bar& nightclub where one can entertain clients
· State of the art boardroom facilities
· Aura our spa to rejuvenate after a long day at work.
What is the strategy to stay ahead of the competition?
Retention of Customers both Internal and external
What’s the hotel’s philosophy or business mantra?
Guest satisfaction at any cost.
Is there a focus on the MICE segment? If yes, what are the plans?
Yes, this is a national focus.
What are the hotel’s tech-friendly features? (Complimentary Wi-Fi?)
One hour free Wi-Fi per day to all who check-in.
Please tell us about the green initiatives the hotel has taken
1. Green building paint and it is a thermal resistivity property.
2. Recycle used oil.
3. ETP & STP for waste water recycling
4. Solar water heaters
5. CNG operated boilers so reduces the carbon content.
6. Rain water harvesting.
7. Installing bio gas plant for wet garbage
8. LED & CFL lighting to save electricity.
9. We celebrate Earth Hour by only running our essential load.
The Park New Delhi is ISO14001 certified hotel, an environmental certification.
Any unusual requests you have come across as an hotelier?
Request is a need of the traveller and as a hotelier I feel it needs to be fulfilled.