Executive Chef Willi, The Imperial, tells you how to make this delish dish.
Hammour Filets: 1500gms
Sea Salt: To Taste
Porcina Dust: 0.25 cup
Vegetable Oil: 0.25ml
Corn Kernels: 800gms
Heavy Cream: 2 cups
Salt & Pepper: To Taste
Tomato Concasse: 300gms
- Dust the hammour with the porcini flour and season with sea salt.
- Saute in the vegetable oil under medium heat on both sides until done.
- Place the heavy cream in a pot and bring to a boil. Mix the butter and the flour and the sugar
- Add to the cream to thicken. Season with salt and pepper. Add the corn and bring to a boil.
- Add the tomato concasse and cook for 30 seconds.
- Place the corn on a plate and top with the fish.