Hari Nair, Founder and CEO, HolidayIQ.com
1. Where do you live?
2. What do you like the most about travelling?
To see things everyday things in totally different ways
3. What are your travel pet peeves?
The poor quality of time spent at airports, since I end up spending a lot of time at airports
4. Which airline do you prefer travelling by?
Domestic : Indigo
Long haul – East : Singapore Airlines
Long haul – West : British Airways
5. Which is your favorite holiday destination?
Little known beaches in the west coast of India (from North Kerala to Southern Maharastra)
6. Which is your favorite business destination?
None. I hate travelling on work. Running HolidayIQ.com, most of my ‘business travel’ is now as a holiday-goer!
7. What do you always carry in your cabin luggage?
A good eye mask that cuts light while in flights or at airports. Allows me to catch quick snoozes.
8. Describe your gadget arsenal?
Ipad is an absolute must for music , books, magazines & movies.
9. Which is your preferred luggage brand?
Air travel these days is no picnic – I go for hardy Samsonite pieces which can survive the checked-in luggage treatment
10. What’s playing on your iPod?
Clapton, downloads from Coke studio Pakistan &Hemant Kumar classics
11. What are you currently reading?
Land of the seven rivers : A brief history of India’s geography – by Sanjeev Sanyal